Hello everyone! It’s been a while since you heard from me – I have been on the road quite a lot lately and we all know what that means… more travel stories 🙂
Anywho.. I did want to share some pictures from my bub’s second Barnyard Birthday Bash. Most of the decor was DIY and pretty simple if any of you would like to try it out. Everything came together really well and it was definitely a “proud mommy” moment for me. I guess sometimes we overcompensate our mommy guilt. So here you go!
Breakdown of all the DIY pieces with instructions:
- Barnhouse – I recycled it from an old box – cut to shape and paint over.
- Balloons – Buy helium balloons, tie them into a tower and attach the animal faces at the top.
- Name Cards, Party/Farm animals cutouts and Banners were ordered from Etsy. You can purchase the digital file (which is pretty inexpensive) and then print and cut yourself. I ordered mine from Printablestudio505.
- Table decor –
- The milk crate and cans were from my kitchen – super cute to serve shakes and smoothies, so a good purchase if you need to.
- I painted a piece of styrofoam green and stuck the animal cut outs on them with skewers.
- Recycled old jute bags, wooden creates and egg crates spreading them over the table
- Used brown packing stuffing as hay
I had a great time organising this party and was able to set up everything on my own within an hour. The key is to find a nice green outdoor space – the barn colours and decor just pop!